Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Echoes & Shadows Photography. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to ‘Echoes & Shadows Photography’ where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. Our store is hosted by WIX.com. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
3. By purchasing from our e-commerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
5. We may change these terms and conditions at any time. Any questions about our terms & conditions should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. After placing an order on our website you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted.
7. We may not be able to accept your order if we cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent, there has been a pricing or product description error or there is a system failure.
8. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise that is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible for such delay or failure.
PRODUCTS, SERVICE & PRICES
9. We make every effort to display and describe our products as accurately as possible. Some products may look slightly different to those on your computer screen due to differing screen calibrations between computer monitors and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services.
10. Descriptions of products may be subject to modification, suspension or discontinuation at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. Product prices may also be subject to change without notice.
11. We reserve the right to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
12. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any products or information on this website without our express written permission.
13. Customers are able to return items bought from the Echoes & Shadows Photography online shop within 14 days from the date of delivery under the Distance Selling Act.
14. If you feel that the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund and we will do everything we can to resolve the issue.
15. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition as you received it, and in the original packaging. Please note that personalised items are non-refundable unless the item is faulty or damaged. Specially commissioned pieces cannot be cancelled once work has begun on production, and they are also not refundable.
16. You must notify us and supply photographic evidence of incorrect, missing, damaged or faulty items within 2 days of receipt in order to receive a refund or replacement. Claims after that period will not be honoured.
17. If you would like to return an eligible product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. In the event that you wish to return an item, you are liable for the cost of return postage. Once your return is received and checked, as above, we will credit your original method of payment.
Our return address is:
Echoes & Shadows Photography
7 Pavilion Gardens
18. If you wish to cancel or amend your order, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible. We begin work on orders very soon after receipt but can cancel orders which are non personalised or not commissioned if they have not yet been posted. If the order has been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and our refund policy will apply.
19. Specially commissioned and personalised pieces cannot be cancelled once work has begun on production.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
20. Echoes & Shadows Photography shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
21. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, partners, directors, affiliates, and suppliers, making us harmless from any claim, demand, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions or the documents they incorporate.
23. We often take photographs of items we have made and use them on our social media channels. If you would prefer for us not to use images of your order(s) please notify us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
24. These terms & conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and governs your use of our service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals between you and us, whether written or oral.
25. The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms & conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
26. Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these terms & conditions shall not be construed against the drafting party.
27. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable, then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
28. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.